Our Red Bank office is Expanding!
Discover why seasoned independent advisors seeking the support and latitude to execute their own vision come to Hudson Wealth Management…a markedly different and exciting alternative to any other firm in the industry today.
- Right Size
- Partners at Hudson combine decades of experience to be the soft landing for wire house advisors and independent advisors seeking additional support. Personable culture, management accessibility, and client-focused service
- Right Platform
- World-Class platform and technology focused on the client centric experience
- Right Payout
- Guaranteed grid in writing with attainable and defined targets
We offer two distinct career models at Hudson Wealth Management as well as a Hybrid Advisor Model.
- OSJ/Compliance Model
By choosing an OSJ/Compliance relationship, advisors can maintain their autonomy and be free to offer flexible strategies according to their desired business model. We will enhance your independent practice by providing the mandatory FINRA supervision. This will include:
- Overall regulatory supervision
- Review of applications for suitability
- Review and approve client correspondence
- Conduct mandatory branch audits
- Comprehensive oversight of compliance issues
- Hudson Affiliated Advisor Model
Many advisors choose to affiliate themselves with Hudson because they appreciate our company’s values. We provide our advisors with an established framework to maintain and grow a professional practice. As a member of the Hudson team, you will enjoy unfettered access to the Hudson Investment Committee, and our technological, administrative, and marketing services. You will also enjoy company perks, such as:
- A designated office or work station, conference room, and video conferencing ability
- Ability to participate in roundtable discussions with the firm’s Investment Committee
- Access to in-house professionals, including corporate/estate planning attorneys, CFP® professionals, insurance specialists, and CPAs
- Access to research software
Our affiliated advisors enjoy top-tier administrative services, marketing efforts, and technology.
- Hybrid Advisor Model
Flexibility and ability to customize our offering to your requirements is one of Hudson’s major differentiators. We have committed significant investment and expertise over many years to build an adaptable best in-class infrastructure to support your business. We understand and have the systems in place to support you as your book evolves. Work with a group of likable professionals who care about your business growth and the client.
Summary of Benefits:
Regardless of your affiliation, you and your clients will realize the following benefits when you join Hudson Wealth Management:
- Ability to revenue share and work with industry professionals, enabling you to deliver a truly personal financial road map to your client
- Opportunity to work with our in-house general counsel, whose specialties include estate planning and creation and execution of succession plans
- 100% ownership of your book of business
- Competitive payouts
- Reduced expenses
- Ability to choose and modify your personal business model…Constant evolution!
We are always on the lookout for great talent, including positions outside of advising. Check in to see what available positions we have and if you think you would be a good fit for the Hudson team, feel free to reach out today at [email protected]